Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Flowers

What a difference one year makes in learning how to decorate. Last year's attempt to place a bouquet of flowers inside a white pumpkin turned into an epic fail. And it was a gift for my mother-in-law to be! This year the flowers turned out much better, and while I spent $12 on last year's flowers from Walmart, I spent only $1.50 each on 2 bouquets from Kroger on Manager's Special.  



Last year's FAIL. If you're going to do this, make sure your white pumpkin doesn't heavily resemble a honeydew melon.


This year's SUCCESS. The flowers were placed in a small jar inside of the bigger vase, and then the vase was filled with miniature pine cones I picked up in the woods. Much better this year and less expensive.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing thanksgiving flowers and hope this information will help me in finding reputed florists who can Deliver Flowers at required location same day. Looking forward to book flowers for my best friend’s birthday party.

    ReplyDelete